Monday, May 30, 2011

Who Are We...

One thing that makes me cry is...
There are people who believe in aliens, vampires, werewolves, ghosts. there are people who do not believe in anything like this. Then, there are people who believe in it all. I believe in everything, because everything is born around some truth. You just need to find it. Vampires for example, i believe in. It could be that there really are creatures like that, but no matter what they are people too. If they are on this earth who are we to judge them? I would feel pretty bad if I were them, being judged like that. If anything I wish I could be one of them. Thinking in the way I do, we are just like them. Taking things from others that might never be repaid. I could be talking about a stereotype, but then again we always do that. We judge each other and hurt one another just to gain what we think we want. We are all selfish and foolish creatures who go behind our comrade's backs. I find it easy to be very ashamed of my species the way we are always so scandalous. I don't understand why we must do what we do. Take and take, but then do we ever give it back. We humans kill other creatures as a way for us to live, but who made it that way? Who said it had to be that  way? But that is not my real question. My real question is... Who, are we the human race, to judge anyone? A really big question, yet no answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment