Saturday, September 24, 2011

Love, Why do I Feel It When I Hate it So?

I have a problem. I'm in love with some one. But she just sees me as a friend. And if I tell her she is bound to turn me down. What should I do? And what makes it worse is she is my closest friend. And I'm bi while she's straight. I love her so much. When ever we're apart my head is filled with thoughts of her. I can never stop thinking about her. I can't tell my family(very closed minded), I can't tell my friends. And me and her are always talking about this anime called The tyrant who fall in love. And I actually feel like Morinaga. she is my Senpai and I feel like Morinaga because I'm in love with my senpai and she will most likely not love me back. I just plan on following my feelings. I really just tell some one about her before I do. Skinandesu senpai.Follow this link to read the Tyrant Who Fall In Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment