Thursday, August 11, 2011

Contradictory Theory




I hate life. why is that the only way to live. Right now I'm thinking that if it is all going to end why do we try so hard, why do we care about our clothes and hair. It's all going to mean nothing in the end. We put so much effort into our lives and we try so hard for it all to be taken away. Death can take only seconds, while it takes us years to perfect the life which is stolen from us. I want to be somebody who can surpass their parents and tell them they had nothing to do with me being the success in this family( I should probably tell you this now, my parents are the only people I hate that I will never forgive.) when it will mean very little in the end because what is the point if no one remembers your greatness. The whole point of life is to learn and to live. But, it's because of life that we have to die. A fear that plagues everyone, no one is safe from this disease. I hate how life itself is a contradiction. You want so much, but in the end you realize you had so little. Even when you gave it your all.

No comments:

Post a Comment