Sunday, August 14, 2011

Random Art

This is just some of the random garbage I come up with in my spare time. Hope you like it, and I don't mind if you hate it.
  • Keep me close to your heart, so that you may influence a better part of me. You may be the one to bring out this stone cold heart, and melt the ice which has crystallized around it. And wrap your chains of healing around it. Steel away this broken heart to help me rebuild - no - create it.
  • Everywhere I look I see your face. It was hard to resist, but you took my heart  and crushed it like a little birds egg. Because it was mine, because I had the world in my hands.But then you stole my heart. You made me drop my world, and you tour my life apart. You are so cruel. To change one's ways, only to send them down the wrong path. I loved you or so I thought. It's quite the contradiction, I was in love with you but full of hate for you. But I would Always try to get along, but I kept getting stomped on. When it comes to you I realy wish I knew, when I'd start giving up on you.
  • Tears. The river of hate. The fountain of love. Coming out through my eyes. But spilling from my heart.
  • Let the snow fall; the clouds need to breath;  I started falling; But you still folowed me; We are the rule breakers; But we are the world makers; Always have and always will be still; different from the rest of the world.
  • What choice do I have; What voice do I have; What noise can I make; What road can I take; Everything around me is controlled; By everybody but me.
  • My secret life; It streches across the world; You can run; You can hide; But you'll always find me; For my heart is everywhere you look; Hearts dying; Daggers flying; Everyone has a place to go; And I am yours.
  • Choose...; Live a short life; Or!; Die a never ending death; Meaning!;  Live in the now even though it doesn't last; Or!; Live in the day of tomorrow by fearing mistakes and misfortune that never arise; Live in the moment, because there's always a new one. 
This is just random stuff I sometimes come up with. People come up with stuff like this too, they just don't write it down. I hope you enjoyed it, and if you didn't... What am I supposed to care? It's not like this garbage is going to impact my life.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed this. You're very poetic; you can put words together beautifully.

    ReplyDelete