Sunday, August 14, 2011

Random Art 二

Here is some more random garbage, and 二 means 2.
  • This world full of love, full of hate, it just aint great. Its a contradictory how much i love you, and you hate me.
  • I love you so bad my heart starts pounding and I feel real sad. Because I'm just so glad to be near you and have a chance like this.
  • Batteries dying, Honey you been lying. You said you loved me before, now I aint too sure.
  • The stars are time, and time is beauty even though it is a curse.
  • You said you hated me all those many years ago, and now you come back and say you always loved me before. I'm so confused I rejected you, but then I see the light in your eyes. I see where the truth resides. I take your hand and you take mine. We smile together, never again to cry. For this feeling is no lie.
  • I have my own dreams, but I can never scream. My nerves are shaking, my heart is racing. I'm insecure in this world, my life's at a hard turn. My love is not near. I feel insecure, I feel like being loved. But I'm in a way, where the only way for me to feel love is to know I'm respected. And gaining respect in my home is just bellow maybe never and just above impossible.
That's all for now. If you liked it, good. If you didn't maybe you leave a hate comment.

1 comment:

  1. Like I said in the last Random Art post, I enjoyed this. You've got a poetic gift, Tsukiko-san. :3

    ReplyDelete