Thursday, August 11, 2011

More Like People Whisperer

This is Cessar Millan Walking his pack.
Recently I watched this show called Dog Whisperer. In watching this show I realized that people and dogs can be so similar even though we are so different. I hate how life seems like it has to be one big contradiction. I saw myself in so many of the dogs on that show, and I found a little more peace of mind than I already had. You see everyone has peace of mind they just don't realize it is or they keep quiet about it. I don't get out all that often, and when school  time comes around I take advantage of it to lose some of the pent up energy that I have. That is also how I mess up when I try to make friends, for it is because of this energy that I come on to strong. Often dogs seem to misbehave because they don't get enough exercise, I also do some crazy things because I easily get shaken up and have no other source of release. You see, people sometimes treat dogs like a piece of garbage that they can just throw away. But what they don't realize is how much a dog is like a human, but it is still wrong to treat a dog like a human, because they are animals after all. So Dog Whisperer is a good show to watch, and we can always learn something from anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment