Saturday, June 18, 2011

Fear... Anyone Can Overcome It...

Just smile!
When someone is afraid of something, what do they usually do? They try to concur their fears, to put a stop to it. While other people could also be telling others to look on the bright side. But those can be awfully hard, depending on who you are. But I have come up with away that will work every time. When you are afraid of something your heart pumps really fast, your heart does the same thing when you are getting a real thrill out of something. So when you are facing your fear, at that exact moment... Just put a smile on your face! Laugh at yourself and think, " It is funny when it isn't me." Think of it as your not afraid because it isn't you. No!!! Think of it this way, " Anyone can Reject and Overcome their fears, but not Everyone can. But not Everyone can Embrace the fear, Hold it in their arms so they can store it in their hearts. But Everyone has a Chance of getting a Thrill out of their own fear." My own words. See all you need to do is smile and feel your own fear, let your racing heart take over, get a thrill out of your quickly beating heart. I guess you could say it is the same is standing up to your fears, from a different perspective. That is how come I can smile at the face of death. And look as though I enjoy the Idea of growing up. I can smile at anything and it can look sincere. I guess you could say I'm pretty messed up, if you do, I agree. 100%. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment