Thursday, June 23, 2011

V6 = Cuties

I found a band that has really great music, and is from my "Country Crush". They are called V6 , and they are a boy band that I think look really cute. They have songs like Rainbow, Change The World , Brand New World, and more. My favorite song out of all the ones they sing its Change The World, because it was the first of their songs I came across and It led me to them and I fell in love with their music. Well I actually didn't fall in love, for me that's impossible. I will never know love, because... The reason will be revealed later. They are really great, on a list from 1to 10, I give them a 20! There is no better band in the world with better music than them. And their dancing and looks aren't too shabby either.( Meaning- Perfect and NO More than Perfect) I really wish I could meet them and sing one of their songs with them. But its a boy band and I'm a girl, none the less I'm from different country, I have absolutely no shot at anything when you get right down to it. Oh well, I guess I have no choice but to live with myself, because... also to be explained later. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment