Saturday, June 18, 2011

Question for all Hypocrites!!!

Here is the situation I'm in. My parents tell me I  need to change my attitude when all I'm doing is using really mild sarcasm. And get this, when they say that they are yelling and giving me an even bigger attitude than what I ever gave them. Has anyone ever heard the saying Practice What You Preach? Because they have and I still get treated like garbage. This is the ultimate sarcasm right here telling your only daughter to change her attitude when she is dealing with the biggest hypocrites she knows. Them! So I have a question I would like everyone that reads this to answer. What do we do about hypocrites like the ones described above? I would very much like to know. A really big question yet no answer. Yet anyway. Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment