Thursday, June 9, 2011

Love...

I believe i figured out a perfect definition for what love is. Here it is.
     Love; 1) A dream or nightmare of which you fantasize of the possibility's only for those dreams to be crushed 2) It can also a simple and easy thing to deal with, when one can talk to a crush with ease and no difficulty is implied 3)It is like spices, hot on our tongues yet we beg for more, the "flavor" is satisfactory but the pain comes with it no matter how hard you try.
Of course, this is the three definitions of which i have come up with. Except, not all of them are true for everyone. it depends allot on the person you are evaluating. For different people will believe different things. Because they have different experiences. For i wrote these three from all of my experiences. And with just three boyfriends, you have to admit that these definitions have to mach up in some way. Stop and think before you judge my words. In some way everyone can relate to these words. I know what I'm saying if i am putting on the world wide web. It's either that or I'm just down right brave for admitting it. Anyway,think before you act rash, this is just my opinion after all. But i want to see how close my opinion is to your thinking. please tell me, I'd very much like to know.

1 comment: