Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Me? In Reality!

I want to tell everyone or at least someone about how i fell about things, that is the point of this blog. But I am not sure if it is possible to tell you everything, oh well. After all I have a lifetime to tell you the truth. So let me start here for now. Me in reality.
I have this thing called a perky mode. It is when I basically go PINK!!! Or that's what I call it. And when I'm in perky mode my "Catch Phrase" is, "You can tell me of any problem, and I will come up with a solution that will have everyone smiling in the end!" Does that say PINK!!! or what? And when I'm in perky mode I'm smiling all the time, because in reality it is the only time I get to smile. Anyway, being in perky mode can be kind of fun, you see in perky mode I put out my best effort. It even makes gym class fun. Truth is, it isn't that hard to smile. A smile can do anything, but it can't always do everything. I guess you could call it a win lose situation. If you smiled as much as I did this year your cheeks would hert at the end of the day. Tee-hee. (P.S.- I should probably say this, I'm in perky mode right now. Sometimes it just turns on on it's own.) Okay, that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment