Thursday, June 23, 2011

Time To Explain

I said I would explain later, well its later now. The reason why I can't say I love anything is because of this. There is only one thing in this entire world that I fear. That thing is my own heart, hearing it beating again and again drives me crazy. And since love resonates from the heart( or that is what I hear ) than it is true that it is impossible for me to experience. And I haven't so far so I don't think it will ever happen. Oh and the reason why I said I'll have to live with myself is because... I meant it like this. No one ever will truly understand what I'm feeling because no matter what I will always be alone. I say that because everybody only has one true home, that home is their body. And since there is only one soul per person that means no matter what we are always alone. I think friends are just substitutes for having actual... Oh never mind it's too hard to explain. Oh well, that is all for now. Bye- Bye.

1 comment: