Sunday, June 5, 2011

Why... So Many Lies...

What is wrong with the human race? Do we enjoy it when another is hurt? do we enjoy it when another suffers? We are always giving and taking lies. I for one am tired of all these lies. For it a crime to hurt another no matter what the reason. Yet I've been hurt every second I live. Because every new second brings every new realization that I have been lied to. We are children always being told to never judge a book by it's cover by our parents, and then they turn around and stereotype our friends without a second thought. It is almost like we need other people of our own species to feel pane in order for us to live. But I don't like how we do that, why dose someone have to suffer? We make mistakes I know, we are only human after all. And I hate to have that excuse to lean on. I want something that is less insulting to some one like me. I am not one who enjoys a flimsy surface to stand on. I hate... I shouldn't say it, but I will say this. I'm tired of the way we live, is it the only way we know how to live? If not can everyone please try to change it? I'd say please, but it gets you nowhere in life. That is why there is no point in saying it, for it is simply begging. I hate how half of hat i say has to be lies in order for me to get off a little easier. I don't like lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment